After reading this, you will learn about the benefits and methods for obtaining Turkish citizenship in cooperation with Consultant Cabin Pvt. Ltd. Istanbul. Certainly, you are interested to get citizenship in Turkey and you probably asked yourself what are the benefits of obtaining Turkish citizenship through an investment plan. Turkish citizenship and Turkish passport are considered among the most desirable nationalities, especially recently when economic, political, and infrastructure development began to appear to the world, and ignoring this progress at various levels has become a difficult thing to do. And thanks to the renewed goals of the Turkish government, Turkey becomes one of the developing countries around the world and is expected to be one of the biggest developed countries in the future. Read more about it.
The key benefits of Turkish citizenship and the Turkish passport:
- One of the strongest countries in the economic and political sphere.
- The Turkish passport rank is 36th in the global ranking of passports.
- The Turkish passport enables you to enter 72 countries without a visa, 42 countries grant you a visa upon arrival, and 6 countries grant an electronic visa.
- Ease of doing legal transactions as a Turkish citizen.
- Advantages of free services, such as education.
- Keeping your original nationality, as Turkey allows you to have another nationality.
- Exemption from military service if you are over the age of 22.
- Work anywhere without the need for a work permit
- A safe social environment that contains many different religions and cultures.
- Permanently infrastructure development.
The most prominent methods to obtain Turkish citizenship
There are different options to get Turkish citizenship. The easiest and fastest option is to become a Turkish citizen by purchasing a property. After 2018 the disclosure of the decision on the official gazette, the required wages to be a Turkish citizen has significantly dropped. Thus becoming a Turkish citizen became easier than before, as anyone purchasing a minimum of 250.000 USD worth of real estate can benefit from Turkish citizen advantages. (Click here to read about business visa)
You need to invest $250,000 in real estate in Turkey to become eligible for a passport and there are no restrictions on what you buy. Historically speaking, real estate in Istanbul doubles its value within 5-10 years.
The required documents to apply for Turkish citizenship when purchasing a property:
- Tapu paper (title deed of the real estate).
- A real estate evaluation report by an evaluation institution licensed by the Turkish government.
- Payment receipts for the buyer and seller are notarized by a bank stamp.
- Passport translation for family members attached with a copy of the last visa (entry visa).
Turkish citizenship by investment in Turkey
Some investors prefer to obtain Turkish citizenship directly without the need to establish a company in Turkey and obtain a work permit that allows the investor to apply for citizenship after five years. Consultant Cabin provides you a tracking service for the transaction of Turkish citizenship, which the investor and his family can obtain through:
- An investment with a fixed capital of $ 500,000 at least for not less than 3 years.
- Deposit $ 500,000 in a Turkish bank for no less than 3 years.
- Purchase of $ 500,000 state borrowing bonds on the condition of not selling them for 3 years at least.
Documents required applying for Turkish citizenship upon investment:
- A copy of the passport translated and authorized (CONSULTANT CABIN provides you this service).
- Personal photos, size 6 x 4.
- Birth certificates translated and authorized (Consultant Cabin provides you this service).
- If the investor was married, the family passport copies must be attached.
- If the investor was married, the marriage contract or family book certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs or the Turkish embassy in the country of the applicant must be attached, or the Apostille stamp.
- Residence/home address outside Turkey.
- Residence/home address within Turkey.
- The mobile number and email of the investor.
Turkish citizenship by residency
Turkish citizenship is granted to residents for 5 continuous years in Turkey, and the work residency is extracted by establishing a company in Turkey. Turkish citizenship by appointing 50 Turkish employees and paying their social security insurance
We help you with all procedures related to obtaining Turkish citizenship, and the following are the necessary steps:
- Establishing a company in Turkey and obtaining a work permit.
- The power of attorney (POA) to complete the procedures of Turkish citizenship.
- Opening your bank account if you do not have an account in a Turkish bank to deposit the amount of $ 500,000.
- Helping you to obtain a temporary Turkish residency for investors until citizenship is issued.
- Following up on your application procedures and your file until citizenship is issued.
- Accompany you to the Ministry of Immigration to sign, fingerprint, and finish the procedures.
Your Turkish citizenship will be issued within 3 months from the date of depositing the amount in the bank account.